Monday, January 6, 2014

25 Things about me.....

01. I am naughty...when i want to be. 02. I am fiercely loyal. kind of strict and dependable and will never mention it 03. I am usually listening to a tune in my head, if i burst out dancing don't look at me funny, its in my head. 04. I have a goal in life and will always follow some rules I have set for myself to achieve it though at times I may add and try out a little bit of this and that to achieve the same goal 05. I am never laugh but when I do it must be to a very funny joke though at times I may take long to get it so you need to explain it to me (lol). 06. When i am 'experiencing life's challenges' I tend to talk a lot, please lend me your ear when am having my outbursts 07. My first love is plants. I get that from my mother, who is my mentor. I can talk and look at plants for hours on end, excuse me if you are bored ( which in most circumstances you do). 08. I care about your feelings, i do, if they are affecting my mood. If not, find a bridge, walk to the middle of it, get on the railing, now JUMP. 09. I WANT A HOUSE IN THIS LIFETIME! though as it is now its a commitment I will save for later, say next 4 years. 10. I love kids, my kids, our kids, their kids.... they get to go home with me, us or them. 11. I can enjoy myself without being under the influence, if i turn down a drink, its not you, its me. Or it could be you. 12. I am the friend who will get you drunk and make you do the dumbest things, again its not malicious, memories are made of this refer to Number 1.. 13. I love hiking. I live for them. Ideally , unplanned hikes, just spot a nice hiking place and we are on! 14. I have been never been known to own a teddy bear ok am lying, I had several in college but I trashed them when I realized I was all grown up and its my son who needed them more than I did..so I handed them down...it taught me one lesson, its hard to let go ( which I did) 15. The quickest way to my bad side is messing with my sleep. DONT mess with my sleep ( This is a warning!!). 16. When i am quiet, i am not mad, i am either sleepy or thinking. Keep asking me to cheer up, and i will be mad ( It sucks!!). 17. I don't curse I must be really agitated, keep off!. 18. I play dumb a lot, gets me out of a lot of shit. 19. I am a critic and a good one for that matter, call me up when you need some positive blunt criticism! 20. I love mind games, as long as we are on the same page and its your mind, not mine (hahahahaaha). 21. I have selective tolerance levels, for everyone. And I do appreacite that everyone is different and that has put in lots of trouble because I have a whole lot of my diverse friends. 22. It takes me a short while to learn my lesson, make sure you are not that lesson or you are its a good one 23. I always land on my feet, i am a member of the fantastic four and i don't think there is anything we cannot do. 24. When cornered, i will tell you anything and everything to get you out of my hair and i will avoid confrontation at all times and walk out if I sense there is going to be any, including but not limited to moving and going under ground ( The last has always worked well for me). 25. I try to live by the forgive all wrong and repay all right twofold mantra. I have not mastered it and i comfort myself by believing forgiving and forgetting are two different things. So I choose the forget most of the time and it always works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment