Friday, October 3, 2014

I appreciate the men in my life...they have built me

Tired as I may be coz my eyes can show, I am not regretting every bit and the level I have reached. Single is just a word....a word that can be changed sooner or later, my life has been interesting of late. I disappeared for a while, but hold on for a good reason. Told you about my class work, I finally collected my data and honestly, I will disappear again since I still have analysis, presentation and thesis writing. And that is where reading and learning new stuff has made me reach, the point of no return! No return because I am not looking back! I have a good and will achieve it, I have a wall hanging that reminds me of that...Deliberation is the work of many men, an action of one alone, a hanging given to me while in high school ( dont be shocked) yes high school for being a morale booster. I love it, that is me, the happy girl, most of the times shy but loving it all the same.

Anyway all the above was a digression, as usual, what did you expect, I am a woman, I multitask not just in my head but even in my writing...lol...something that I am already doing. Anyway, I thank God for my tired eyes because, without them I would not have something to remind me of the long nights I am having of late and those that may be on their way and the fruits that I will be harvesting soon. Now back to business, as I said I am loving every bit of it. I let my guard down for a little bit and see what it got me. A gentleman. I had in my previous writings indicated there is one, who I may just date well, I have a wonderful man, actually 7 wonderful men in my life, the first one is always beside me to remind me of my goals and what I need to do sometimes. He is my balance, keeping me on track...the right track, taught me a lot the past few months that I have had time to learn and grow with him. The second, my son, my precious, who by the way underwent the cut this August, yes I have officially a man in the house, who is the reason why I am and will be, the fourth my dad, who will always call to ask me what I am having for supper, sounds funny, but well he is my old man and that gives me strength to move on. There are two other, my brothers, always supportive, throwing words at me sometimes, not to spite me but to make me a better person and they sure have. The final one is bigger than them all, the above person that is never seen, heard but felt in His own mysterious ways and guides all of us, engulfing us and giving us directions, guidance and protection.

I appreciate all of you and pray that you are given strength to make me an even better person than I am today...

No comments:

Post a Comment