Thursday, March 8, 2012

Airtel.....

The only way I can keep tabs with the rest of the world right now is through my Airtel number, yes Airtel now I think its Bhati airtel, but as it I feel like I want to sue them. It all started last week, the network went haywire, neither have they explained to us, their customers, what happened, nor even taken the initiative to try and apologize even if its in those 10cm by 2.5cm piece of advert at the back page of the Newspaper unless am worng, someone kindly update.

I am one very frustrated mother right now, I cant even communicate to my son!! Reason, the Airtel number am using to roam right now has been on and off for the past say four days since I landed in this part of Africa...and by the way, its a one network country. So, what am I supposed to do? Okay I had to purchase a local number which I am currently using and neither is it cheap for me to call or even my family to call me on!! Airtel, what is happening to you? Is this speculation for another potential change of ownership? Just asking? I have noted its a trend when you're about to experience a change ownership!!!

Out of the same frustration I am now about to explore other potential roaming networks...perhaps a move to Orange, yes Orange since I have noted I can now receive texts so am assuming even I can...problem is, I am not sure which top up card to use to update my account so as to be able to receive better services...Right now I am one frustrated mother on this International Women's day....

Please do not advice me to move to Safaricom...these guys, charge a fortune not only to receive but to make calls....and as much as I am not from the saving dime protogeny...Ill just not agree to be exploited!!

Airtel, Bhati Airtel!!!! Why oh why!!!!!You were one of my best networks....what is happening??

No comments:

Post a Comment