Friday, March 2, 2012

Getting my act together.....

The past few weeks have seen me toss and turn at night, over the issues I had raised last on me moving on. For one at least I have managed to get a few skeletons out of my closet...literally. First thing fast...I managed to delete some numbers out of my phone books and de-friend some Facebook friends...reason you may ask? I noticed they were a number of people who have this negative energy on me, trying to drag me down, even when they didnt know yet they did just by me flipping through my phone and seeing their number. Others, especially on FB, were those that are always posting about what they are not, putting me in that questioning mode of what hypocrisy people live in, lives that they dont have or lives that they are trying and struggling so hard to have.

Secondly, I blocked some few characters who were not adding value to my life by calling me every other day...I am the type that will receive your call but hey, the silence and me hearing you doesnt mean am listening, does it? Well I just realized that I cannot keep hearing the same noise every day??? I just had to block them...and trust me it helped. I thank God for giving a human being the brain to have made phones that can block numbers. It really does help.

Anyway, that has been me for the past few weeks and I feel rejuvinated..really I do..or perhaps I am trying to convince myself that I am..lol...

You know the best thing about the few things that I did, at the end of the day, I felt a really new person and ready to move on...to a next new level...and I hope I keep that way...I promised myself to never be a sucker for some things...was it my new year's resolution? Hmmmm.....let me wait and see how it turns out...

2 comments:

  1. With you every step of the way. I decided last year that i don't need negative energy and like you i got rid of it. Life is so demanding let alone people bringing excess baggage. I don't think you are trying to convince yourself i think you are actually rejuvenated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosekate...thought I am the only one who does some things...this is quite encouraging :-)

    ReplyDelete