Monday, July 2, 2012

Interesting developments.....

The past few weeks have been witnessed with lots of drama partly by those I slated for myself and mostly those that others thought were to be addressed by me and only me. Well, I tried and took things as they came and finally I can rest. The part drama included overlapping on a public road, I say public because I am one that follows the traffic rules and always make the most noise when some fool overlaps. I am not indicating that this particular day I was fool, but I want to state by fact that if my foolishness did not tell me to overlap I would have slept on the road. Reason, a truck driver decided that its time the truck did some summersalting forgeting that this is a public road and if by chance the truck did not land one its many tires then, automatically it would be a disaster to everybodt else behind him...by the way have I told you this was not the first incidence of an overturned truck this past few weeks? There were quite a number an indication that either we are just careless or I dont know what is happening...anyway back to my overlapping story...So my foolishness asked me to overlap and I thanked God for that foolishness since there was more than a Kilometre of trucks on the roads and why the rush? I had an appointment? But in most cases I normally think, if one overlaps then they would have better woken up early so as not to cause problem for everyone like the rest of the guys are not in a hurry :-( I am not sure I made sense with my last statement but hey, does it matter? I am confused too..... Anyway, all in all, I was able to get to my meeting early, now the most of the drama...work related, need I SAY MORE!! Nope...now that I cant let me sign out, but will have to gather courage to write what went down someday, maybe.....just perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment