Sunday, January 13, 2013

God sent me an angel today......

Today was a slow day for me, despite waking up early to somewhat trigger the feeling that its the start of the week. I still stayed on my couch lazing about figuring out why I should really wake up! Its a weekend, plus the previous day I had a very full-filling day. The full part being I had put my all into my books and was speaking gibberish mathematical economics by the the time it was 2200 hours. I tried watching a movie which I quarter way dozzed off. That is how badly am doing in terms of watching movies. Two times this week, I have tried to watch a movie that did not even go past 30 minutes and I was already asleep. I was beginning to think that either the movies were just boring or...I was just tired. But noooo, it was not the fatigue, fatigue or not I still watch movies, so I have concluded that the movies I have tried to watch this week are boring. Not to mention titles were Flight and Skyfall. Stop laughing, I know what youre thinking, that I was just tired and I dozzed off! Okay, let me admit, I have somewhat managed to clear those two off my list and now struggling with Loopers, I cant even remember how it started! I have another story of which I have to write about...but I will save it for another date and time, this one is special and deserves all the attention! Anyway, yeah,my morning was lazy, having have slept in my full days outfit, that enough can tell you how it must have been. I finally woke up, not because I wanted but "my"cleaning lady had arrived and this one I had no choice but to wake up anyway. I put my in quotes because she was just referred by a friend after a disappointing trying to get one! Do you know how agonizing it can be to keep telling someone to do A, then B then C...? I have only been here a month but being a new year and a new month, I finally decided to try out the one who was referred! God must have known what I needed as she is good I tell you, I did not have to mention to her what to do! Now this is what you call someone who wants to work! She cleaned everything and am sure it is just by luck that she could not clean me! All in all, I must say she gave me the energy to wake up and actually sit and as I watched her do her work, with a smile on her face and her little girl seated next to me. I said a little prayer for her, for Hod to give her the energy to be able to meet the needs to her daughter. She has a clean heart...and for that I called my friend and thanked her! Without her, I would not have her! Lets see how far we can take each other...but the little time I spent with her today just seeing what she is doing, I would say she is an Angel sent from above...they say Angels live in heaven and have wings, this one, God sent her on earth to sort out people like me...and for that am all smiles and thanking God!

No comments:

Post a Comment