Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Re-construction time....

Well, many months have passed...and yes I admit I have not been one of the best in terms of keeping up with this blog. I have tried, at times even diarising that I will be blogging within the course of a week and failing. No, do not look at me with those eyes, do not victimize me, at times, time flies and getting hold of it is a story to be told during a different set up and given audience. Ok, let me now justify my actions....now am feeling guilty... Anyway, the past few months have been full of not only drama for me but experiences that I will live to tell my great grand children as bedtime stories. Not only did I learn that patience and humiliation can be really hard to have but also learnt and spared sometime to keep them as the best of my friends. Dealing with one thing and then another different thing pops up can be frustrating but I learned to deal with it. I finally settled in with my books, so far so good, I will not complain that I am seeing too many figures and ending up calculating them no, I will not but somehow, I am end up seeing a lot of these and I think I have been working out my brain with mathematical stuff. I am used now. I guess you now partly understand why I haven't been seen here. So far am loving what I am doing and I have no regrets whatsoever! When I started out I thought I chose the wrong course but along the line I realized that God could have put me here for no reason, He could have allowed me to even enter that class for no reason. I got challenges but I overcame them and for what? For a reason...they made me a stronger person and made me more focused to what I wanted to achieve. About 7 weeks into the program, I broke my leg, imagine, two hairline fractures! Ask me how it happened? I fell, yes I fell, but the fall was no ordinary fall, I fell sat on my foot and yeah it had hit a stone. I almost cried out loud asking God why it was happening to me. I was still trying to adjust where I had moved and settled in as I did my due diligence as a student. Trust me, it was not a walking distance. Through His grace, I never missed a class, I attended all without fail. Problem sometime would be the concentration due to the pain. Sometimes I would wish more the class to end so I could head home and rest my foot! Somehow I managed. Christmas and new year were low profile for me, not only because I could not move out but also partly because I have exams to think about.I took a break today, a few minutes ago so I could update my diary...one day I will read through it and thank God for giving me the strength to write it as it gives me the energy and direction as to to who I am, where I have been, where I am going and where I want to be..... It might have been the toughest of year last year...but it started well and am looking forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment